13 may 2004

A writing experiment. Do you want to publish in a given magazine? Why not just write your poems in the margins of the magazine, with no possibility of rejection?

Written in the margins of Poetry, for no very good reason

A Heian novel
such as I usually like
yet it dulls me...


***

Wrinkle in that shirt

device for extracting ink
from ink well


later intelligible

***

graduating from Waterman to Mont Blanc

***

what font is that
to impose its will
over the landscape?

I could explain and
make you understand

***

I understand that fissure
I'd like to say I could reproduce it

***

If voice, no whisper
that's what I want to argue
if whisper, no voice.
How wrong I can be.

***

a suit of clothes designed to
function in absence of
its wearer

***

pass your eyes over and
rest them on these words

***

what now feels
cheap and plastic
in my hands



No hay comentarios: