23 ene 2008

I don't read much fiction, so I've decided to read a little more in those "dead hours" when I'm usually just randomly flipping through blogs and such, say 9:30 to 11 p.m. I'm reading 100 novels and blogging about them. It might take a year or two. My plan is to start somewhat randomly and, if I like a particular novel, read another by the same author. If I don't like it, I'll switch to another author. The blog tag "100 novels" will help me keep track of what I've read. Since it's a "stretching exercise" in some respects I'm not reading novels that I know I'll like in advance, or revisiting old favorites.

I still haven't forgotten Bach, either. I took a break to listen to The Goldberg Variations for a few weeks but should return to the cello suites very soon.

1 comentario:

Judy Roitman dijo...

Oh Jonathan I thought for a minute you were reading 100 novels simultaneously...