4 mar 2005

Steve Evans: Third Factory/Notes to Poetry. A relentless account of everything Steve reads. Steve reads a lot. Nobody in the "F" category of blogs. There will be quite a few in the Gees, like

Henry Gould. Henry likes to think of himself as neglected and out of synch with the other bloggers, so I try to avoid neglecting him whenever I can. Lately he's been posting music on another blog, for which I lack the requisite "plug-in."

Nada Gordon. "Her poems are full of bile, her clothes are not." That would be a great line for a villanelle:

"My poems are full of bile; my clothes are not.
This vintage fabric must not show its seams.
Clothes full of bile, what a horrible thought!"

You can write the rest yourself.

Nada is one of those larger-than-life bloggers in my imagination of her. I've been reading her blog for about as long as I've had my own.





No hay comentarios: