13 mar 2003

From a post by Piombino over at the poetics list


"You feel that you are having a personal moment with a writer in the past
when you read their journals, a similar feeling you might get in reading
blogs like those of Stephanie Young, Nada Gordon, David Hess, Kasey Silem
Mohammmad (a writer familiar to list readers), Marianne Shaneen, Gary
Sullivan, Ron Silliman, Jordan Davis, Jonathan Mayhew, Joe Massey or Jimmy
Behrle and others. Their is a continuum from the most introspective, such as
Stephanie's or Jordan's, or that of David Hess and the most
journalistic, like Ron Silliman and Gary Sullivan. Some, like Jonathan Mayhew
provide a daily map to their thoughts about poetry. Mayhew also reads and
writes in Spanish. The amazing Heriberto Yepez, who recently read at the
Drawing Center, has two blogs, one in Spanish and one in English, and lives
in Tijuana. He links with writers all over Mexico and elsewhere. "

***

The longer I am stuck in my office working, the more I write on my blog. Thus I seem to write the most when I am busiest, in the interstices of my working day.

No hay comentarios: