4 abr 2011

Lezama

If I add a chapter on Lezama Lima and the chapter on aphorisms, then I will have 10 chapters. I can then skip the chapter on Lorca's Diván del Tamarit, for which I have no ideas anyway. That will give me the following chapters to complete this year:

Lorca
Zambrano
Claudio
Lezama
Aphorism

I probably won't finish the book in 2011, then. Realistically, I could finish Lorca and Zambrano, since I have substantial work done on those already, over the summer. I could finish three more over the next AY.

2 comentarios:

JforJames dijo...

You might want to send advance material on the Aphorisms section to James Geary's site...
All Aphorisms, All The Time

Here's a post to that site which featured a book related to Gomez de la Serna's work:

http://www.jamesgeary.com/blog/new-aphorisms-by-ramon-gomez-de-la-serna/

Jonathan dijo...

Thanks for the leads. I'll look at those.