10 dic 2005

The corn is as high as an elephant's eye
Michelle, ma belle, sont les mots qui vont très bien ensemble, très bien ensemble
I love you as a sherrif searches for a walnut

Before my pen has gleaned my teaming brain
Secrets of Liszt and Scriabin pouring into my enormous ears
Snow has fallen into the bottle of eraser fluid

One must have a mind of winter
The back wings of the hospital where nothing will grow lie cinders
Do I dare eat a peach?

I guess I'll spend my life just catching colds and missing trains
A piano tinkling in the next apartment
You make me sick with all your talk about restraint and mature talent

Bless my homeland forever
I make a date for golf and you can bet your life it rains
I try to give a party and the guy upstairs complains

I get no kick in a plane. Flying up high with some guy in the sky is my idea of nothing to do
These lacustrine cities grew out of loathing
They flee from me who sometime did me seek

No hay comentarios: