9 mar 2005

Pack Poetry might soon join my list of favorite blogs. I just started reading it yesterday so it's not even on my blogroll yet. Some good posts about Kenneth Koch's comics and children's poetry.

***

I have a "nothing's too stupid to write down" notebook, where I jot down phrases from my internal babble:

bleeding fountain pen

wearing big hats as absurd status symbols

It is only in its imperfections than air becomes visible.

Something I learned yesterday becomes something I have always known.

You must position yourself along a continuum not of your own making.

What I read only confirms my beliefs, never changes them!

To get my handwriting small enough...

"We don't have to lock the cabinets any more. It doesn't have to be cute or pretentious."

What this notebook won't become.

Can't bear to put my name in this book.

"contempt for the academic"

"tone deftness"

doesn't look like work.

Since it costs $15 dollars to rent these shopping carts, we must hitch them to the stars.


No hay comentarios: