8 abr 2003

I've been noticing I use the word "obviously" in my speech a lot lately. What could this mean? There is very little that is obvious or self-evident, not enough to justify my using that word so much.

***

I lost articulateness during the last 10 minutes of class today. Instead of stopping, I went overtime, since we started discussing attitudes in Spain toward the Bush war (supported by Spanish president Aznar). One of the students told me that one of the journalists killed in Iraq recently is son of Spanish Izquierda Unida ["United Left, used to be Communist Party) leader Julio Anguita.

***

I don't feel myself to be particularly articulate. I am not one of those people who can just talk and say what they mean at the first try. At times, though, I can speak with some degree of eloquence. I just lose it when I'm especially tired like right now.

No hay comentarios: