27 mar 2003

There's got to be a more direct route to get my own voice into my itunes or cdburner than recording a message on the phone and then downloading an audblog post. Please advise (mac users). I do use my imovie program to play around with voice recording, though it uses an awful lot of disk space so I always erase my work. I did a sound poem once I wasn't displeased with, recording my voice over itself while reading various poems of Barbara Guest. I think I have it still.

***

I like tracking my blog traffic. People come to this blog mainly via Jordan Davis (Million Poems), David Hess, Josh, Stephanie, Joe Massey, Nick P., Nada, and Laurable, in approximately that order of frequency. From Equanimity or Silliman if there is a recent ad hoc link. Elective affinities that don't displease me in the least.

No hay comentarios: