6 nov 2002

I've got to get out of this office! I have few friends here in Lawrence, Kansas, apart from my colleagues.

***

A few titles I can see on the bookcase near my office door: "Flow Chart," "Girls on the Run," "Homage to Frank O'Hara," "The MLA Style Manual," "The Collected Poems of William Carlos Williams (both volumes), "City Poet," "A Void," "A Poetics," "Radical Artifice," "A Change of Hearts," "Early Writing," "Disbelief," "Standing Still and Walking in New York," "The Remains of the Day," "Other Traditions," "The Tennis Court Oath," "The Journalist," "Odes of Roba," "The Art of the Breath," "The Confucian Odes," "How to Write," "The Variorum Edition of the Poems of W.B. Yeats," "Unending Design," "Life Supports," "Life: A User's Manual," "Living Instead," "Poems Retrieved," "Gender Trouble," "Exact Resemblance to Exact Resemblance," "Japanese Poetics Diaries," "The Duplications," "Great Balls of Fire," "Poems from Deal," "Because I was Flesh," "A Day Book," "At Swim-Two-Birds," "Four Lives in the Bebop Business," "The Structure of Verse."

No hay comentarios: